10+ Years of Experience.
Full Job Description
We help enterprises transform data into continuous intelligence and competitive advantage, uncovering insights locked deep in enterprise applications and integrating data across applications, platforms and business processes. We build solution for data driven enterprise.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical leadership
- Technical experience: At Least 10 years of experience with Java full stack development spanning building enterprise web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of software product development design and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring software developers from a technology perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of at least one among – SQL Server, Oracle
- Lead the development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy, coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures.
- Own software architecture and design discussions, influencing decisions, and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization.
- Help to hire and build high-quality Engineering teams. Manage and continually improve Engineering teams.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy from a technology perspective.
- Ensure a mature repeatable development process that delivers enterprise class products, on time, with the committed functionality
- Actively participate in building new software by coding, designing and review of artifacts. The initial work will be with client side and will span to server side as knowledge is built.
- Knowledge with CI/CD pipelines in Azure Devops or Jenkins is an advantage
- Knowledge with HTML / CSS and UX Design is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Elastic Search is an added advantage
Ready to take on the challenge? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!