Do you want to address key engineering issues? If so, then you’re a good match for a company that wants to make workspace the global standard for API communication. In this team, users may design, construct, develop, test and consume APIs across workspaces – build a highly secure, available, performant, and rich product experience.
This team’s developers create and build new features from UX through launch, debugging and resolving production system difficulties. Workspace life-cycle management including access control, differential synchronisation, cooperating with partners, and designing real-time collaboration experiences are just a few examples. Join our team and assist us accomplish the Company’s API first objective.
Principal Fullstack engineer – The role.
- Become part of a cross-functional team that includes other engineers and developers.
- Fast prototypes for internal and external use cases.
- Plan, design, and implement important user-facing features.
- Encourage people to produce superior products that are secure by design by coaching and supporting them.
- Review code and debug production problems.
- To lead from start to finish.
- 1-4 years of experience designing complicated distributed software applications.
- Solid web foundations knowledge.
- Know-how of database foundations, notably performance factors like query optimization, indexing, and caching.
- You appreciate learning and teaching within and across teams.
- You are a product-oriented person with user empathy.
- Good knowledge of AWS technologies and NoSQL DBs.
- (Bonus) Previous familiarity using collaborative tools.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.