We are at a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees, customers and partners is infectious and growing.
As a Principal Partner Solution Architect you will help drive and scale our partnerships with the world’s largest and most innovative solution providers that are designing and delivering successful digital transformation projects (powered by our Data Platform) to enterprises across the globe.
You will be a member of the Business Development organization and responsible for recruiting and managing partnerships that bring key capabilities to deliver new and repeatable solutions across industry verticals that ultimately help influence or source new or expanded customer relationships and revenue.
This role works directly with cross functional leaders from sales, sales engineering, professional services, technical support, product management and engineering in designing and documenting reference architectures, best practices, demos and other sales resources. This position will serve as a key in-field evangelist and architect covering a variety of exciting technology areas, including big/fast data, mobile, IoT, data integration and streaming, containers & Kubernetes orchestration, and other public cloud technologies and reference stacks. Successful candidates will have a combination of technical, commercial and strategic thinking skills and experiences. You must be a strong communicator, passionate and energetic, technically competent, detail oriented, and able to effectively influence both within the organization and with our external customers and partners. Operating with the highest integrity, you are action-oriented, innovative and customer focused.
What you’ll achieve in your first 3 months:
- Learn. Become familiar with our products and services, positioning, and competition
- Establish internal relationships and become comfortable with team communication and collaboration tools
- Build rapport with existing (external) strategic partner teams
- Become competent with current solutions in-market as well as solutions in-development
- Organize and facilitate various technical briefings.
- Develop working partnerships with the sales account teams supporting our customers.
- Begin to support joint customer sales activities to understand and architect for their use cases
What you’ll achieve in your first 12 months:
- Be viewed by certain strategic partners as the go-to technical subject matter expert
- Facilitate, document and demonstrate partner solutions to field and customers
- Begin to prioritize and develop recommendations for new repeatable solutions
- Develop 3 new Reference Architectures and conduct various webinars in support of launch
- Support multiple new and expanded Customer bookings influenced or sourced by GSI partners
- Cultivate new and expanded relationships with key India-based GSIs
- Recognize demand signals and patterns to influence product roadmap priorities