Principal Python Engineer – $90k- $100K / remote work
8+ Years of Experience
Full Job Description
The role will require the confidence to flex into all aspects of software engineering, as needed, to make the final product successful.
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, concurrency and distributed systems
- Experience with one or several programming languages (Go, Python, Java).
- Good communication skills, a learning mindset and the ability to Get Stuff Done.
- Deep hands-on experience with cloud services (AWS or private cloud Kubernetes experience highly desired)
- Strong experience of stream processing systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar)
- Significant experience in the following areas with deep expertise in a few: enterprise application and service based architectures, software design patterns, messaging protocols, cyber security, distributed application development, modern front-end design, highly scalable data architectures.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!
#HighBarOfEntry #HardProblems #WellFunded #GlobalImpact