We are seeking a Principal Engineer/Architect with significant experience evaluating, selecting, designing, and creating software solutions. The candidate will be responsible for leading important architecture debates and decisions, as well as hands-on design and technical team leadership.
- As a coach, mentor, and technical adviser, you will foster a culture of improvement.
- Build high-quality, complicated systems and software/storage environments
- Prepare, examine, and evaluate product software/storage specs
- Interact with product management and senior leadership team in order to shape the product roadmap.
- Develop and implement test techniques for complicated software and storage products and systems.
- Develop the highly complex, distributed components and services, focusing on quality and user experience.
Our expectations from you
- Knowledgable in embedded software/firmware and tools and utilities as well as programming languages.
- Writing/debugging flexible, scalable, and complex programmes using written or spoken design specifications.
- Extensive experience with a variety of programming languages, databases, operating systems, development tools, and hardware platforms.
- With some training and on-the-job experience, the ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.