You like to roll up your sleeves to solve problems of any size and domain. You are passionate to deliver game-changing value. You love to mentor / work with / coach super smart engineers.
Passionate about software craftsmanship. You have well-considered opinions about how software should work, and hold yourself and your code to a high standard
You will :
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Work with our customers to finalize architecture and technology choices
- Live engineering culture by example, evangelizing best practices like test-driven development and refactoring; ensure every feature that is developed meets or exceeds your rigorous quality standards.
You have :
- You have at least 5+ experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, Scala, Python or Golang
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Ready to roll up your sleeves to solve business and technology problems of any size and domain.
- Good understanding of concepts like concurrency, parallelism, event driven architecture
- Love being in charge of designing and architecting original and innovative multi-layered, complex, highly scalable and resilient systems
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with AWS primitives such as Redis, NLB, DynamoDB, Arora and SWF.
- Experience with GCP primitives such as BigTable, BigQuery is a plus.
- Experience with building secure systems
- Fault tolerance and self-healing systems
Write to email@example.com to get connected!