Product Support Engineer – Billion Dollar US Startup – Remote
Relevant experience of 2-5 years in advanced technical support positions (web-based products or e-commerce preferred).
Full Job Description
You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team, that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners.
The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support).
If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deep into technical issues, and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you!
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks, and RESTful Web Services API.
- Experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration).
- Experience in creating smart code and familiarity with standard development tools like Maven, Git, CI.
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems.
- Have exposure to at least one of the Java Content Management tools like Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText Team site, IBM Websphere, Documentum, etc.
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in-person.
- Responsible for monitoring and handling incoming customer/partner issues within the defined SLAs.
- Provide, fix or suggest workarounds for customer’s custom code or product defect.
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers get the most out of the software.
- Work closely with Support, Infra, and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and the US to serve our global customer base.
- Engaging with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!