Product Support Engineer
Full Job Description
We are seeking a diligent Product Support Engineer. Are you the one?
Tier II Member Assistance Engineers are accountable for all technical support and advanced debugging of end user problems. This section of the team is responsible for the support of the Company’s whole product line. The Tier II Member Support Engineer will assist the Tier I Customer Support team in resolving technical problems raised by clients and end users. They will work in close collaboration with our worldwide team of highly trained Engineers and Developers to promptly handle software problems and respond to client demands.
- Responsible for and oversees all advanced customer support problems escalated by the Tier 1 Customer Support Team.
- While investigating and resolving problems, maintains constant connection with the Tier 1 Customer Support Team.
- Constantly on the lookout for opportunities to automate routine and manual chores.
- Conducts research, replication, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and solution identification to tackle technical corporate product and system problems, including SSO/API configuration and data integrations.
- Adheres to established protocols for appropriately escalating unresolved concerns to relevant internal and external teams.
- Contributes to the technical knowledge base for the product solution, which is often accessed by customers, partners, and internal workers.
- Provides comprehensive documentation for any technical concerns encountered when using the call tracking database.
- Contributes to the product development and product management teams by providing input.
- May help design and coordinate application debugging, testing, modification, configuration analysis, network analysis, and general database and application problems.
- Collaborates with quality assurance and development teams to ensure that concerns are understood and the necessary measures are taken to remedy them.
- All additional responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements for Skill
- At least one or more scripting/programming languages, such as shell, python, etc.
- Preference will be given to those with experience working with a consumer-facing health product.
- Ticketing system experience using Freshdesk and Jira.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities; shown ability to operate successfully in a team environment.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced setting.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Capability of managing a diversified workload and allocating tasks according to their priority.
- Capacity to handle numerous activities concurrently while adhering to time limitations.
Competence and Experience
- Bachelor of Technology or Master of Technology in Computer Science or a closely related technological subject (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of overall experience in a technical customer-facing capacity
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.