Product Support Specialist | Remote
Full Job Description
You will be an integral part of the globally operating support team which owns product issue resolution for customers and partners. The product presents unique implementation challenges. Whether it’s used in combination with e-commerce software to sell goods or to power hundreds of governmental websites, these applications are mission critical, and our customers rely on us to support them when they need it most.
Our team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support). If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deeply into technical issues, and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you.
- Extensive knowledge of core Java, common Java libraries and frameworks and RESTful Web Services API. regex
- 3+ years experience working with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration)
- Has prior experience working in a fast paced SaaS environment; eCommerce domain preferred
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Team player with a can-do mentality and strong communication skills
- Be a product expert of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team
- Provide strategic technical support to select enterprise customers and assure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Possesses strong business acumen and possesses “customer first” attitude by recognizing customer specific needs and making recommendations
- Analyze trends and pattern in case and customer feedback on an ongoing basis to address customer pain points proactively
- Prepares and conducts bi-weekly meeting and takes corrective actions on action items
- Collaborates with engineering and product team to drive issue resolution
- Continuously feels the pulse of the customer and takes proactive steps to avoid escalations
- Navigates awkward situations with ease
- Be accountable for maintaining response and resolution SLA and maintaining high CSAT
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and help customers to get the most out of the software
- Communicate complex technical issues via email and in person with ease
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!