Our Client: America’s leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings.
- 10+ years of experience with at least 2+ years as a Program Manager in an Agile delivery & execution environment.
- Software development or testing experience, knowledge of Cloud, SaaS products, and distributed systems.
- Experience in managing product development and innovation engagements, supporting high visibility support, bug fixing, tech debt reduction strategies.
- Should have excellent hands-on knowledge of PMI Program Management principles, Agile ways of working (WoW), Agile Engineering best practices and frameworks in software development projects
- PMI PgMP, Scrum Master certification (SAFe Scrum Master / PSM I) – is a plus.
- Should possess practical experience in planning, executing, monitoring & controlling multiple programs, especially product development Programs using one or more agile frameworks (Scrum is a must) + Scaled Agile Framework execution and implementation experience – preferred.
- Create self-organizing teams that are flexible, efficient, adapt/manage changes/changing priorities based on business needs, and are fully productive during sprints.
- Should have excellent working understanding Scrum framework, with all its artifacts, ceremonies, and techniques.
- Proficient in one or more Agile project management tools – Azure DevOps preferable.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing.
- Excellent Problem solving, collaboration, conflict resolution, stakeholder management, negotiation, critical thinking, situation handling, strategic decision making, time management & leadership skills.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!