QA – Automation Tester – 7M+ users – Remote
Full Job Description
With 7M+ users from 195+ countries – Well funded / Distinguished founders / Investors.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual and automation testing
- Hands-on experience with cypress
- Understanding of QA processes and concepts including test plan, test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
- Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC
- Hands-on experience with other automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium for android and iOS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially excellence in technical communications with peers who may be remote.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected! #Startups #Technology #Innovation
Test Automation Tools