We’re seeking for a conscientious Quality Assurance Developer. Are you the one?
A QA Developer is a logical individual who has the expertise to get his or her hands dirty with cutting-edge QA technology. You should be capable of designing and implementing an effective test strategy, as well as troubleshooting and identifying corrective actions quickly. You will be engaged from the start, reviewing customer needs and determining potential breakpoints/vulnerabilities. You are familiar with unit and integration tests, which are used prior to client release to verify that the product operates smoothly and satisfies the client’s requirements.
In a nutshell, you should monitor all phases of the software development life cycle in order to discover and address any possible bugs/defects. Additionally, you may propose intelligent upgrades.
- Manage the whole project or release testing process from start to finish. (From study of requirements to manufacturing)
- Develop extensive, detailed, and well-structured test strategies and test cases.
- Sort the test cases and determine which ones should be included in the regression test.
- Submit a summary report of the testing to leaders, managers, and directors.
- Assist the release coordination team with the deployment of application code across several environments.
- Occasionally, work may need atypical hours (evenings/weekends).
- Daily scrums with members of the internal team, leaders, and the business team.
- Create and maintain software testing documentation.
- Using open source tools, create, develop, and run automation scripts.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Automate the assigned testing tasks.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. (Sanity / Smoke / Regression testing.)
- Know API and UI automation.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of CQL, SQL, and Linux commands.
- Know the basic level of Java, Spring-boot, Selenium, TestNG, and JUnit.
Qualification and Experience
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline(or equivalent)
- Minimum 1- 3 years of experience in QA methodologies, tools and processes(Sanity/ Smoke/ Regression testing)
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.