QA Manager – Enterprise Software – Go/ Python/ Java – Database Startup!
Full Job Description
Data is the lifeline of every business, it helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
We are looking for a SDET Manager who can drive high quality for all the components. As part of this role, you will learn the product and SDET’s function and system frameworks to scale-out our data infrastructure software systems. You will optimize the framework developed in Python to handle larger scale under heavy load and stressful conditions. You will be part of a great team that is going through some exciting growth and development.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with automation experience that loves continuous learning and tackling automation challenges.
- You would have played similar role for at least 3 – 5 years in the software industry, with overall experience of 10+ years.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality enterprise software products through geographically distributed teams operating in agile environment
- You will spread your obsession over quality enhancement of our products to your team and others you will be working with on daily basis.
- You understand how to work efficiently with small team and roll your sleeves on regular basis.
- Experience with working on large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- You are a hands on programmer in Python, C,C++ or Java Review code and make sure quality standards are maintained
- We are a global team. On a regular basis you will interact with other teams like fellow QE Manager’s, Product Managers and Development Manager’s spread out in various time zones.
- You will help us build test automation framework.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of tools automation and have tested databases or data stores.
- Prioritize work based on business value & customer needs
- Ability to hire, mentor, develop and retain top performers.
- Generate Quality related metrics and present to various team members.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and like to be an outstanding team player
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!