Are you an individual who is customer focused and can lead a Quality Engineering team? If so, read on.
Our team is looking for a QA Manager who can drive high quality for all the components. As part of this role, you will learn the core organizational products and QE’s functional and system frameworks to scale-out the data infrastructure software systems. You will optimize the framework developed in Python to handle larger scale under heavy load and stressful conditions. You will be part of a great team that is going through some exciting growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven track record of delivering high quality enterprise software products through geographically distributed teams operating in agile environment
- You will spread your obsession over quality enhancement of company products to your team and others you will be working with on daily basis.
- You would have played similar role for at least 3 – 5 years in the software industry
- You understand how to work efficiently with small team and roll your sleeves on regular basis
- Experience with working on large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
- You are a hands on programmer in Python, C or Java
- Review code and make sure quality standards are maintained
- Experience capturing network traces and basic analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, fanatical attention to detail, and curiosity. Demonstrated competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems
- On a regular basis you will interact with other teams like fellow QE Manager’s, Product Managers and Development Manager’s spread out in various time zones.
- You will help us build test automation framework. You possess in-depth knowledge of tools automation and have tested databases or data stores.
- Prioritize work based on business value & customer needs
- Ability to hire, mentor, develop and retain top performers
- Generate Quality related metrics and present to various team members
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and like to be an outstanding team player
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!