As a Regional Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for increasing market share and income across diverse enterprise clients. Knowledge of application security and cloud services would be a big plus. For new sales activities and client management, a solid history in high-tech product or service sales to large enterprise organisations is required. Experience dealing with MSSPs, SIs, and Private/Public Cloud providers would be a great plus.
- Strong product & technical understanding, thorough understanding and experience dealing with application security / cloud-based offerings, to be able to understand in detail the customer’s business pain points & technologic requirements.
- Manage and lead various people in interactions with prospects and/or customers, including pre-sales support, internal sales, and technical support problems.
- Manage, recruit, qualify, and cultivate critical connections with current and/or future partners, particularly with partner decision makers and relevant executives
What you bring to the table
- A graduate with a management degree in sales, business development, or marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in related industry and in sales & business development role
- Proven track record of achieving allocated targets and success selling in a highly competitive environment as well as direct sales selling complex solutions to large firms.
- Experience in establishing strategic channel and enterprise security relationships.
- Proven track record in sales, company growth and territory management.
- Interpersonal and technical abilities enable the professional to create connections at engineering, commercial, and Cx0 levels within enterprises.
- Ability to think/act strategically and tactically An understanding of RFPs and tenders is desirable.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.