Regional Sales Head Based out of India (SaaS / Strong IC Sales Experience / MEA Region)
10+ years of software sales experience overall (Individual contributor and management) and at least 3+ years in a managerial role.
Full Job Description
A Regional Sales Head will be based in India to lead a team of Account Executives to grow the Enterprise and Mid Market business in the MEA region.
Regional Sales Head will be instrumental in defining the sales strategy for the region and executing on the same to meet the individual, team and organizational goals.
- 10+ years of software sales experience overall (Individual contributor and management) and at least 3+ years in a managerial role.
- This role would focus on MEA region
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Proven record of sales success in past roles.
- Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space.
- Formulating a compelling annual plan, enabling a culture of execution to drive new customer acquisition, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on the sales process.
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Cross-functional engagement with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Partnerships, Customer Success and HR.
- Managing the AE’s to help drive and close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate deals.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results. Requirements (What we look for in candidates)
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up this adventure!