Ruby on Rails Developer – Build Next Generation Products – Remote
Full Job Description
We are a product engineering firm which deals with building applications for all- Startups, Mid-scale and enterprises. We solve critical business challenges.
We are looking for highly talented software development engineers who are passionate not only about architecting and developing large scale distributed technology solutions but also innovating new ideas and providing directions to our business.
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails, API design and architecture.
- Strong experience in databases like MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs) concepts, data structures, algorithms, APIs, web services, SQL concepts.
- Experience in any JS frameworks like Express. js/Node. js/AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Understanding of version control tools – Git/SVN.
- Supportive in providing clean, maintainable code.
- Empathize with client needs and architect custom solutions
- You’ll architect and build new products from start to finish through conception, research, maintenance, and polish.
- You are thoughtful about software development best practices and care deeply about code quality, clean abstractions and interfaces, and processes that enable an engineering team to ship quickly without breaking things
- You’ll constantly come up with improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish.
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!