Scout Product Engineer
Full Job Description
A software engineer should be enthusiastic about solving difficult challenges in the fields of computer vision, programming languages, computer security, networking, cloud computing, analytics, and big data.
Scout Product Engineer – The role.
Among the responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Create, architect, and develop scalable systems of the highest quality.
- Own projects from start to finish, including requirements collecting, solutioning and architectural design, as well as programming, testing, deploying, and managing systems.
- Interact and interact with our high-quality technical staff located across India and the United States of America.
How you’ll grow:
We believe in assisting you in advancing your career. We will promote your growth by providing you with chances for professional development across numerous company functions. Joining a startup firm enables you to push the boundaries of what is possible while having a significant influence.
The ideal Software Engineer will be adaptable, ready to acquire new skills, and committed to providing the highest level of professional service.
The Following are the Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.E. / B.Tech in one of the following departments from a prestigious Indian university Computer Science, Information Sciences, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics – or equivalent.
- 1–3 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree CGPA more than or equal to 8.00
- Significant programming experience and/or a long history of programming as a serious interest
- Prior coursework or expertise in the following areas is preferred: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, operating systems, computer networks, and (preferably) multithreaded programming.
- Build large-scale enterprise systems
- A high capacity for learning, a strong value system, and the ability to work in a disciplined team are required.
- Capacity to swiftly understand and comprehend any issue
- Confidence and ease in resolving unstructured challenges
- Desire and perseverance to tackle challenging computer science challenges in a variety of disciplines
- Desire to create massive, enterprise-grade software systems from the ground up
- Capacity to interact and work with subject-matter experts
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com