We are looking for a full stack software engineer to work on our next generation email and mobile notification (push) management platform. The successful candidate will have strong experience developing world-class, service-oriented architecture software in an internet company. As part of the computational marketing team, this role will work on various areas such as, scalable distributed systems, real time data analysis, and enterprise marketing tools.
- Drive technical design & architecture for products & services owned.
- Design, implement, test, maintain, and own high-performance web services.
- Research various open source technologies to solve existing and future problems.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionality, solve complex problems with simple, intuitive, and customer focused solutions while shipping quality applications.
- Translate business, marketing and functional into detailed technical requirements and architecture and technical design and work plans.
- Apply experience to incrementally develop software development process and infrastructure that enable us to measure and improve the performance output of systems, products, features and services.
- Ability to work on Full Stack Software Systems.
- B.E. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience working on large scale java platform products.
- Back-end experience with RESTful API and RDBMS.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and be comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra etc.
If you think you are the right fit for this incredibly challenging role, we should talk! Write to email@example.com to get in touch.