SDE III IOS – SDK Development – Remote – 200 Billion Data – 50 Million Users
Full Time 4-12 Years
Full Job Description
IOS – SDK Developer
If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Mobile iOS Responsibilities:
- As a IOS – SDK Developer you will build cutting-edge algorithms and techniques on a mobile device.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the iOS platform
- Create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios.
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Experience in shipping high-quality features in production.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at email@example.com to set up your next adventure!