SDET – (C# / .Net Product Testing) – Manual Testing – Automation – Immediate Joiners in Hyderabad
Full Job Description
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your expertise in testing and test coverage will be instrumental in exceeding our customers’ expectations. Additionally, you’ll be involved in educating and mentoring junior team members on test frameworks, test strategy, and quality metrics.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- You’ll need a total experience of anywhere between 2.5 to 4 years in the software testing domain.
- A keen focus on quality and significant expertise in testing code, including Whitebox, Blackbox, Performance Tests, and Load Tests.
- 3+ years of experience in QA Automation within a C#.NET Framework Environment.
- 4+ years of experience in Test Suite and Test Case creation and management (experience with Jira-Xray is a plus).
- 3+ years of experience with Modern Automation Frameworks (Selenium / Ranorex).
- 3+ years of experience in test case data management and data staging.
- 2+ years of experience with T-SQL and SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience in testing Web Services (REST / WSDL).
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with XML Technologies, including XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!