The team is responsible for software development on a large-scale distributed network that processes billions of records every day to create valuable reports on Internet activity. The team is tasked with designing and implementing a fault-tolerant and highly scalable system that must continue to run even in the presence of architectural level evolution.
As a Manager of Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for:
- Recruit, mentor, retain and lead a large team of talented Software Development Engineers in Test to their full potential.
- Communicate clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines.
- Inspire SDET’s to work effectively, leading by example and keeping enthusiasm high in tight-deadline situations.
- Oversee technical scoping and design of projects to ensure that projects deliver the expected value on time and with high quality.
- Handle day-to-day management tasks such as performance reviews, managing time off, and recruiting and project coordination.
- Work closely with management to identify risks, solve problems, and maintain progress.
- Build, maintain and mature the security test engineering tools platform.
- Provide management with reports/metrics to display transparency into testing progress, automation summaries, and release readiness.
- Research and stay current on Quality Engineering Testing trends as the industry evolves.
Write to me at email@example.com to set up this challenge.