You will have an opportunity to use your strong knowledge of distributed systems and designing data pipelines to help engineers operate real-time systems at scale. You will be working directly with internal customers on a diverse number of projects and technologies that are core to the company’s overall reliability and performance. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about building systems, have a good eye for analysis and are resourceful enough to work with performance constraints, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency of the system.
- Perform high-level root cause analysis for service interruption, recovery and creating preventive measures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems; where the problems can be across the cloud
- provider, the software used and any open source technology used.
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Implement and support compliance of self and team to company compliance and information security processes.
- Strong Linux systems knowledge.
- Hands-on programmer and with expertise in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in writing clean, readable, and maintainable code.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex distributed systems and finding failure scenarios.
- Expertise in GoLang and/or Java and understanding of how it impacts
- performance/reliability of applications.
If you think you are the right fit for this extremely challenging role, we should talk. Write to email@example.com to get in touch!
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad