Senior Backend Engineer (Analytics)
Full Job Description
We are a team of rock-star developers who own and lead the design and development of critical technology components. Our team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. We are the leader in Commerce Experience empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic.
- B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 6 – 9 years of experience building scalable software systems.
- Experience building large data processing systems at a significant scale in a production environment.
- Hands-on technical leadership experience leading projects and setting technical direction.
- Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills.
- Expert proficiency in backend first languages, such as C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Experience with large-scale data processing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Solr, Mapreduce), Linux serving systems
- Experience with big data and large-scale data processing technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark).
- Experience with data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, BigQuery) is a plus.
- Experience with Java-based web applications (eg. Play, Spring) & UI frameworks (eg. React, Angular) is a plus.
- Design & build systems to scale user data ingestion system to the next order of magnitude (10 billion+ events per day).
- Identify architectural & product limitations in our data analytics platform and come up with creative approaches to solve these hairy problems. You will spearhead these projects, design e2e solutions, and drive implementation, rollout, and uptime while maintaining our strict production SLAs.
- Build infrastructure, monitoring, and tools to increase automation, improve the efficiency of the engineering team while maintaining technical excellence in the codebase.
- Mentor engineers, build the next generation of technical leadership in the organization, and be accountable for the technical output of the team.
- Define technical roadmap for the team in collaboration with Product & Engineering leaders.
- Annual Medical Insurance Coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Annual Master Health Check-Up by up to 4000 INR per month
- Statutory Retiral Benefits (Provident Fund Gratuity)
If it sounds like you, what you read above, write to us at email@example.com to get connected!