Senior Brand Manager – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion Global Ecommerce Marketplace Economy! About our Client : Unicorn Valuation of $1B +. Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs. Setting up a Base in India ! Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
This role is a critical component of that strategy and achieving our growth ambitions.
- Ecommerce Retail and Amazon experience; Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Experience using data, insights, and metrics to measure impact and determine improvement opportunities
- Strong understanding of both Amazon and DTC channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work seamlessly across functional and organization boundaries; ability to influence others and earn trust
- Ability to operate with autonomy through competing priorities and ambiguity
- Invent and implement a scaled approach to manage the brand portfolio, focused on programmatic processes, coordinated across partner teams
- Drive development of reporting and audit mechanisms that identify brand opportunities and anomalies for action
- Strategic focus on pricing, promotion, performance marketing, Amazon listing health, product quality, reviews/ratings, and operational excellence.
- The brand P&Ls and develop category/brand strategies and growth targets, grounded in category, consumer, and channel understanding
- Manage daily business operations, in partnership with the Operations, Performance Marketing, Channel Operations and Innovation teams.
- Manage and inform internal stakeholders on the health and outlook of brands, grounded in various data sources, including but not limited to: P&L, sales performance, operational performance and performance marketing results.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!