#challenging #HighBarOfEntry #innovation
You will join a well funded Distinguished Startup in Bengaluru. As a Senior (Lead) Data Engineer you will report to the Head of Engineering. As a data subject matter expert, you will collaborate with business owners or external clients to establish an analysis plan to answer key business questions, and delivers both reporting results and insights.
You Will :
- Collect, store, process, and analyze raw and/or complex data from multiple sources, recommend ways to apply the data, choose and design optimal data solutions, and build data processing systems, using expertise in data lake solutions and working with the latest database technologies.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of the data, report on results, investigate data quality problems, and take ownership over fixing the issues.
- Participate in designing data pipeline architectures and data storage strategies that meet the requirements of the business.
You Have :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer for a SaaS company.You’ll build robust data pipelines of high data quality in a scalable fashion (both data and maintainability).
- Limitless curiosity and are capable of taking on loosely defined problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in designing and developing dimension-fact data models for data marts will be preferred.
- Have programming proficiency in at least one major language such as Java, Python or Scala
- Experience with AWS or equivalent cloud services a must.
- Experience with Redshift or Athena will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in using CI/CD tooling with Jenkins, Azure Devops or similar technologies.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with serverless technologies such as Lambda a plus.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef preferred.
We value intellectual curiosity, open communication and creative thinkers who know how to stand up and be counted. You will join a high class globally distributed team and work with some leading “Industry Inventors”.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!