We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to partner with our platform engineering teams to build efficient and intelligent data systems to improve cloud infrastructure, protect data and perform real time alerting and detection. You will enable data-driven decisions which improve the experience of hundreds of millions of users.
- Design and implementation of analytics execution framework to solve problems related to personalisation, audience intelligence, yield management and offer intelligence.
- Implementation of model workflows to prepare/analyse/learn/predict and supply the outcomes through API contract(s)
- Establishing programming patterns, documenting components and provide infrastructure for analysis and execution
- Set up practices on data reporting and continuous monitoring
- Provide excellence, open to new ideas and contribute to communities
- Industrialize the data science models and embed intelligence in product & business applications
- Collaborate with multiple groups and produce operational efficiency
- BE/Masters in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical from top tier institutions
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms
- 3+ relevant work experience in Big Data ecosystem handing terabytes/petabytes of data as Data Engineer
- Hands-on experience in HDFS, Big table, MR, Spark, Hive, Pig,Flume etc..
- Advanced proficiency in Java/Scala, SQL, NoSQL
- Strong knowledge in Shell/Perl/R/Python/Ruby
- Strong knowledge in caching layers like Redis, Hbase, Mongo etc…
- Exposure in AWS/GCP environment
- Knowledge in Netflix OSS libraries
- Proficiency in Statistical procedures, Experiments and Machine Learning techniques.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
If you are open source contributor with data science exposure – let’s talk
If you have worked closely with Data scientists to build products – let’s talk
If you like building BIG data systems from scratch – let’s talk
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai