Senior Data Engineer | Speed & Infrastructure
Full Job Description
We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Data Scientist to join our Global Strategic Analytics Team. In the areas of financial planning, fraud detection, operations, content analytics, and others, this function will identify and adopt new concepts and technologies. The professional must develop technical skills by studying and applying current data science algorithms, as well as comprehending business and architectural factors.
- The Data Scientist on the Strategic Analytics team turns huge amounts of internal and external data into business value.
- Utilize modern analytics best practices to give actionable insights to partners and stakeholders.
- Work with data teams globally to develop best practices for data modelling and visualization.
- Create new perspectives on customer behavior and business performance by leveraging data to constantly challenge and alter our current thinking.
- Produce and deliver data-driven suggestions for product/marketing initiative prioritization and performance.
- Define and automate extensive tracking of company-wide, team-specific, and product-specific performance measures.
What you’re good at
- You enjoy being a technical mentor. You share best practices for software engineering and can help smart, educated, people with hard mathematical problems.
- You have expertise working with large data sets and analyzing complex data with SQL and visualization tools like Tableau (or similar tools).
- Ability to code (R, Python, or Scala), experience with analytics and visualisation tools (SQL, Tableau), and experience working with huge datasets.You are excited about translating abstract business questions into actionable insights and high impact data products.
- You are an independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
To remain ahead of the curve, it is vital to understand where the curve is and how to anticipate potential changes. For one of the world’s fastest growing technology startups, staying ahead of the curve is critical. As a predictive organisation, we analyse petabytes of data that flow through our walls on a daily basis and hire the brightest minds in data science to develop innovative predictive analytics and data science solutions.
The perfect team for you if you believe in the transformative power of exceptional people and innovative ideas.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.