Senior Data Scientist – Distinguished Healthcare Startup
- On-site (Bengaluru)
Full Time 12-16 Years
Full Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist with a proven track-record of solving complex data analysis and machine learning problems in a real-world product setting. We want folks who are passionate about consumer products and driving user engagement and growth. An ideal Senior Data Scientist will closely partner with product teams to drive product/business growth with meaningful insights and data-driven recommendations and experimentation
- 12+ years of industry experience 3 + Years of hands on experience in Text mining .
- 5 + years as Data Analyst/Scientist with R/Python Language
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of advanced statistical techniques, machine learning, feature engineering, and model evaluation techniques including regressions, cluster analysis test design, variable reduction, non-parametric tests and forecasting methodologies.
- Experience with big data, standardizing and appending variables across disparate data sets
- Experience analyzing user level data (PII and anonymized), DMP data, social data and viewing / transactional or streaming data.
- 5 + years’ experience developing production ML models to solve problems such as text mining, path modelling, look-a-like modelling, and performance optimization
- Ability to work with data and platform engineers to implement ML pipelines.
- Experience with R/Python and SQL
- Results oriented, excel in organizational skills, have strong attention to details and be able to effectively manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Curious about data and problem-solving intrinsic ability to look at data and identify patterns, problems, or analysis opportunities.
- Strong expertise in designing Interfaces and Data Migration using Webservices or equivalent technologies.
- Experience in enforcing best practices.
- Has performed the lead role for all technical deliverables and provide status update to the project stake holders.
- SQL Machine Learning Services
- knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 CE
- Microsoft SQL Server Certification
- Experience with R/python and SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!