Senior Developer – Distributed database development – Core Systems Programming
Full Job Description
If you are passionate about designing and developing low latency and highly scalable cloud database platform, this is the job for you. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and develop features and enhancements to core database platform.
– You will work on technically challenging problems & contribute to the cutting-edge tech. needed by a modern, distributed, No-SQL database.
– In this job, you will solve the problems related to multi-tenancy, auto scaling, fair usage, performance, scalability etc.
– You will get an opportunity to make a significant impact on the design and architecture of next generation cloud database.
- 4+ years of experience in backend, server-side development.
- Very strong grasp over one of the backend programming languages (including language internals) –preferred languages are C/C++, Python, Java, Golang etc.
- Strong understanding of multithreading and concurrent programming.
- Good fundamental knowledge of OS, Networks and system programming.
- Ability to work with uncompromising integrity and exhibit best quality work ethics.
- Passionate and a high-performance individual, who is eager to learn and contribute.
- Has basic understanding of cloud platforms and services like AWS S3, EC2 etc.
- Hands on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience with database platform development is a plus.
- Hands on experience with development of large-scale cloud servers (and/or distributed systems).
- Contribute to the cloud database platform with features and enhancements.
- Deliver the tasks end to end, starting from requirements gathering to handover to QA, Support and Field teams.
- Take full ownership of the tasks while ensuring the timely delivery.
- Be a good team player and work together with team members to successfully deliver on the tasks.
- Write best quality code adhering to open-source coding standards.
Drop us a line at email@example.com to get connected!