We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
We are a dedicated, active team that is enthusiastic about our product and thinks that in order to succeed, we must never stop learning. This candidate will join an exceptional team that manages cloud infrastructure that powers SaaS offerings and reliability for some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Lead and architect cloud infrastructure for high-performance SaaS apps.
- Your ability to adapt to new technology while increasing your abilities will be critical to your success.
- You will be a great team player, able to give and receive feedback, and flourish in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Increasing automation for infrastructure provisioning, developer productivity, and internal tooling.
- Construct observability tools to monitor infrastructure and alert on prospective production difficulties.
- Maintain a security-focused approach when building and implementing automation systems.
- Work on solutions for system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
Our expectations from you
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (Kubernetes preferred).
- Internships with Cloud Service Provider (AWS preferred).
- Knowledge of cloud automation tools such as Infrastructure as Code.
- Expertise in designing observability tools for application performance and stability.
- Build fully automated CI/CD workflows.
- Monitoring, networking, and security (strong in 1 or more areas).
- Strong knowledge of Linux.
- Managing high-availability, multi-AZ, and multi-region settings.
- Extensive experience architecting and implementing internal developer tooling.
- Extensive experience utilizing and maintaining observability tooling.
- Have experience working with distributed systems or microservice architectures.
- Active and up-to-date in the open-source community.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.