Senior Director HR – Game Changing SaaS Product – Distinguished Founders / Investors – Fully Remote Global Teams!
Full Job Description
An incredibly rare opportunity to join a well-funded early stage high impact Tech start-up backed by marquee investors and led by a second time entrepreneur with a track record of a successful multi-million dollar prior exit. They are on a hyper-growth trajectory and are receiving a lot of interest globally.
As a Director / Senior Director of Human Resources, you will lead the HR Functions by ensuring that we continue to attract, retain, and develop extraordinary talent.
As a cultural ambassador, you will partner with the leadership team to drive a positive and inspiring culture, all while developing and implementing human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Hands ON, Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide HR projects or programs.
Current Headcount – Around 400 ( India / US / Canada) – Fully Remote Teams!
Job Location Remote (Anywhere in India)
- Experience in managing the entire gamut of HR functions with demonstrated leadership qualities
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources Management as well as employment laws globally.
- Should have experience of managing in a global environment and driving best people practices.
- You are a partner and connector, who builds trusted relationships with leaders by providing deep insights and helping them see around corners
- Able to take a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the global HR function as a whole
- Direct experience in US not mandatory, however should have worked for companies who have presence in US.
- Exposure to drafting and implementing C&B policies for India geography. May or may not have direct experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about employee experience and engagement. You are self-aware with a balanced short and long-term view, great at building and managing relationships and networking.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied and driven workforce.
This role reports into the founders and will be responsible for creating a great employee experience.
- Responsible for all people practices, including but not limited to Performance Management, Talent Development, L&D, Compensation & Benefits, annual pay / performance reviews and employee survey outcomes and activities.
- Lead the HR function and be a key member of the leadership team and work closely with the founding team to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Ensure legal, security and audit compliance of HR systems and processes; stay on top of changing regulations and update policies and processes to mitigate risk exposure
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also design and implement policy and process from scratch
- Will actively advise the initiative on best practices which can help the teams to develop and deploy sustainable development across.
- Provide sound advice on cultural practices, where necessary. Effectively install the corporate culture, vision and values. Drive change management processes to successfully build employee morale, control attrition and build committed teams.
- Will be more of an administrative/operational role with some strategic elements
- Will focus on HRBP, HR Ops, HR Framework into place, employee engagement
This is a high octane game, you’ll play with awesome folks. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!