Senior Financial Growth Analyst – Billion Dollar US Startup – Setting up in India!
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion Global Ecommerce Marketplace Economy!
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Google Slides skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Significant experience with financial analysis, KPI analysis and cohort modeling
- Responsible for building financial analysis, leveraging quickbooks data, Amazon Seller Central data, Shopify and JungleScout data
- Build cohort analyses in Excel leveraging data from shopify and Amazon
- Build market analyses leveraging Junglescout
- Research on products and brands by scraping the internet for unique data points and summarizing in excel or google slides
- Managing multiple assignments at once and prioritizing based on team needs
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your new adventure!