Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (80-120 K – Remote)
Full Job Description
Deep compassion for people—both those around you, and those who will use the products you build. You thrive in ambiguous environments and get excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
We are looking for full stack programmers who are passionate with a flair for software craftsmanship and their quality of code is highly impressive. You should have built a robust foundation, where reusable components and systems have been key differentiators.
If you think it ignites the curiosity and excitement to work in a company that builds highly scalable products, we are continually on the search for passionate, bright, and energetic professionals like you to join our team.
- You have over 3 years of experience in developing complex large-scale systems/applications.
- Proficiency in developing scalable applications on Java/Node.js/Python/Go and React.js.
- You successfully designed, built, deployed, and supported SaaS-based enterprise software solutions in the cloud
- You write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- Experience in cloud computing and distributed systems.
- Experience working on Server-side log analytics and performance monitoring is a plus.
- You will develop high quality software with attention to detail which will ship incrementally and continually at high velocity.
- You will own and manage the road map and SLAs for the micro-services that you own.
- Work with engineers, EM’s, designers, and PMs to deliver on the product roadmap and meet company-wide objectives.
Reading the above description gave you a summary of your experience? Tell us about your past adventures in the world of software development and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Write to us at email@example.com to get connected!