Senior L2 Mobile Support – IOS / Android – AI/ML Startup
3-6 Years of Experience
Full Job Description
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Support Specialist who can help solve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner. This position will work closely with our Engineering and Customer Success teams to deliver high-quality results to our customers.
- Experience with mobile apps, SDKs, and mobile dev languages.
- Experience with Xcode and Swift and/or Android Studio and Kotlin.
- Understanding of complex configurations of mobile apps and experience with issue debugging.
- Basic knowledge of at least one scripting language (E.g. Python, Shell scripting, etc.).
- Knowledge of APIs.
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams.
- Experience in technical support.
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation.
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Firebase Services (Crashlytics, Deep linking, Cloud Messaging); Django, Django Rest framework.
- Graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience (Computer Engineering, MIS, etc.)
- Ongoing maintenance and ownership of custom applications/solutions.
- Acquire a deep understanding of our SDK/APIs and become an expert at solving issues without assistance.
- Own L2 engineering support and documentation.
- Work closely with L3 engineering to solve complex technical tickets.
- Work closely with L3 engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary.
- Work with the L1 team to get clear and concise technical resolutions back to our customers. Attend customer meetings as needed to troubleshoot SDK/API problems.
- Assist in escalation process for Critical priority tickets during non-US hours.
- Meet SLAs for issue response/resolution and work with L1 and the engineering team to communicate timelines with customers.
- Author knowledge base articles for common issues & FAQs for technical questions.
- Learn from incidents and work on improving processes and documentation.
- Identify trending issues early and proactively escalate internally.
Write to email@example.com to get connected!