Senior/Lead Golang Developer – Cloud Database Development
Full Time 6+ Years
Full Job Description
Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build responsive and flexible cloud, mobile, and edge computing applications that scale effortlessly. We deliver unmatched versatility, performance, scalability and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, distributed cloud and edge commuting deployments. The database market is one of the largest undisturbed markets for enterprise software. The main catalyst for this is the need for digital transformation.
What you will do
- You’ll architect and build new products from start to finish through conception,
- research, maintenance, and polish.
- You are thoughtful about software development best practices and care deeply about code quality, clean abstractions and interfaces, and processes that enable an engineering team to ship quickly without breaking things
- You’ll constantly come up with improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish.
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline (or equivalent practical experience)
- 6+ years of programming experience with 3+ years working with Golang
- Must be comfortable with AWS
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, Couchbase, DynamoDb, Redis, and/or Memcached, etc )
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to have you on board! write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org