Senior / Lead Polyglot Programmer – Software Craftsmanship – Open Source Enthusiast
Full Job Description
Love crafting intelligent solutions for complex technical problems? Join our agile team to build meaningful software – doesn’t matter if you’re senior or junior!
We are looking for Software Artisan who is passionate, with a flair for software craftsmanship and their quality of code is highly impressive. You should have built a robust foundation, where reusable components and systems have been key differentiators.
Our work culture is remote-first and democratic by design, with open communication channels that encourage holistic learning, passionate discussions, and debates.
- Passionate tech craftsmen abreast with the latest trends
- Experience in polyglot programming with at least one dynamic language like Java,Ruby, Golang Python, or PHP
- Experience in building code by using core agile practices such as “keep it simple,” test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and microservices design.
- Excellent command in backend and web development and your solutions add value to the schema of business.
- Experience in building distributed systems and demonstrating ownership of the work you’ve done
- Ideate: architect and prototype scalable web development solutions that transform business.
- Research: Identify the right architecture, and estimate performance, scaling, security and implementation risks for a solid plan
- Validate: Define & prioritize requirements, features & run sprints with effective resource management, to develop fully functional web applications
- Scale: Adopt comprehensive quality assurance procedures to secure the application before scaling, while improving velocity through strategic development cycles.
- It’s hard to cross boundaries in technology, but you will build thoughtful and scalable solutions by working on multiple code repositories with ease.
- Write code which is still reliable and scales without any issues.
- Use agile methods to enable them to promptly turn projects around while brainstorming ways to make the process more productive.
- Solve complex problems and build robust well-architected systems.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at email@example.com to get connected!