Senior/Lead React Native Developer – Billion Dollar – Build Products From Scratch
- On-site (Bengaluru, Gurugram)
Full Job Description
You will build resilient systems that will last for decades to come so you take immense pride in what you build as an engineer and do not shy away from taking risks. You hate Repetitive code, follow TDD and believe everything can be automated and there is always a better, more efficient way to solve problems.
You will be expected to build A/B frameworks, high performance web apps, Central Security Systems, highly configurable business workflows, recommender systems and apply the latest algorithms to solve daunting problems.
We wish to expose our internal products to the rest of the industry which will give us a definitive advantage over our competitors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Addressing technical queries on Mobile app UI/UX, APIs, plug-ins.
- The role will require a showcase of high diligence while delivering a quality product.
- The role will require discussing solutions with a highly competent tech team and delivering them in due time.
- Work in collaboration to resolve the reported issues and bugs in our mobile applications.
- Enhance the overall mobile application experience with minimalistic intervention from your team and manager.
- Should advocate for all the technical queries and expertise in terms of knowledge of CARS24 Implementation and usage.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building react native applications. Knowing Android and iOS is a plus.
- Must have experience building the application from scratch and maintaining its codebase.
- Should have the zeal to go the extra mile to deliver a quality product.
- Ability to deal with complex issues and close with the least dependencies.
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good to have updated technical knowledge in react native and mobile application space.
- Got interpersonal skills coupled with quick decision-making.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at email@example.com to set up your next adventure!