Senior Manager – Engineering
- Bangalore, India
Full Job Description
We are a firm with a mission to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in-process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose us to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action.
- Knowledge of Agile SDLC is a must. Agile certification is an added advantage.
- Our product suite is built using a diverse set of programming languages and technologies. More than just a great coder, we are looking for someone with flexibility and the ability to quickly learn new languages and technologies. Ability to learn and move to different stacks as the project demands is a must. All our managers are hands-on and participate in all the stages of SDLC.
- Experience in Java, C++, and SQL is a must. Knowledge of Java is an added advantage.
- Experience in protocols, specifications, drivers will be an added advantage
- Experience developing in the Microsoft technology stack is desirable
- A good understanding of Win32, Unix ODBC environments will be an added advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher, in a computing-related discipline
Personal Characteristics (That makes you a perfect match)
- A good understanding of the processes involved in commercial software product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team environment, and makes reaching team goals the highest priority
- A self-starter who can recognize impediments and finds ways to overcome them
- Ability to work with stake holders from North America
- Analyses, designs, develops and documents commercial software products
- Work on the research, development, testing, and maintenance of new and existing ODBC and JDBC drivers
- Demonstrates high aptitude in a variety of software engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Take ownership of development work through to delivery, including fully automated testing of components
- Provides technical support to project team members. Participate in design and code reviews
- Manages the team as a supervisor and mentor to accomplish engineering tasks and objectives. Will perform team leadership for a team of engineers
- Sets goals and measures against the goals.
- Changes the processes and up skills the team as the need arises.
If you like what you read about and are excited to take on the challenge, Write to us at email@example.com to connect!