Senior Manager – Professional Services
- Hyderabad, India
Overall, 14 years of experience required.
Full Job Description
We are a firm with a mission to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in-process analytics and automation. Our relentless focus on customer satisfaction is why 1,300 global enterprises choose us to maximize their ERP investment – on-prem and in the cloud – to turn data into insight and insight into action.
- 8+ years relevant work experience; 2-3 years at the Expert level or equivalent experience Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business/Management Degree and/or IT degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline)
- Manage Professional Services in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Monitor progress of Professional Services and /or site implementations to ensure on-time, successful Provide direction and guidance to staff
- Act as the escalation point for issues with other departments. Acts as an escalation point for client concerns. Escalates issues to upper management as necessary.
- Monitor utilization of process guidelines and project management tools by consultants. Identifies areas requiring improvement or modification and implements corrective action.
- Manage revenue projections, revenue recognition, and billing for assigned sites.
- Actively participate with the sales organization in closing new business opportunities.
- Regularly follow-up with clients to ensure that our service offerings are meeting their expectations.
- Demonstrate superior client service. Identify areas of poor client service or client dissatisfaction and take action to correct them.
- Ensure proper client training materials are developed and readily available.
- Provide ongoing development, feedback, coaching, and mentoring to the Professional Services team.
- Maintain knowledge of financial market trends and resultant service requirements.
- Identify and recruit internal/external talents to ensure the effective mix of competencies
- Set and communicate team/individual objectives to inspire individuals to achieve high performance
- Allocate workload to fully utilize every employee’s talent
- Implement development plans and coach for individuals to reach their maximum talent
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address poor/mediocre performance in a timely manner
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent
- Create team spirit.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!