Senior Performance Engineer – US CyberSecurity Startup
10-12 Years of Experience.
Full Job Description
Distinguished Founders / Investors / Board Members
Experience: Driving Performance Engineering track using popular Tools like JMeter / Load Runner and overall Quality Engineering expertise shall be 10 to 12 years. Strong expertise in JMeter, Load Runner, Zabbix, Data Dog and relevant Performance Engineering tools.
- Relevant experience in performance / scale / longevity tests like Shell Scripting, Core Dumps, analyzing memory dumps.
- Good communication skills.
- Good if previously worked in a start-up environment.
- Must be able to deal with dynamic changing requirements.
Currently working in the following areas:
- The candidate must be hands-on performance engineer, leading team of mid / Jr performance engineers, work with product development team to define performance engineering strategy, test plan, test cases and handle end-to-end performance engineering track.
- The candidate should be mentoring the team and delivery expected performance engineering objectives of the product development.
- The candidate must have demonstrated strong performance engineering deliverables, result oriented in meeting the objectives of performance engineering requirements defined by product management & customer requirements.
- The candidate must be strong in setting up performance, load & scale test environment in Linux Platform using various JMeter options like Headless (CLI) mode, Master – Slave setup, running JMeter in headless mode etc.
- The candidate should have expertise in integrating the performance engineering automated validations of the release by integrating with Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, BVT workflows.
- Candidate must be strong driving technically the Mid/Jr performance engineers with performance engineering deliverables with high standards eliminating performance bottlenecks, load & scale related issues at the early stage of product development cycle.
- The candidate must be hands on major tools used in the performance engineering like Jmeter, load runner, Zabbix, Data Dog, AppDynamics, NewRelic.
- The candidate must have expertise in performance / load testing of HTTP/HTTPS – Web Applications minimum 2 languages out of Java, .NET, node.js, PHP, Ruby on Rails.
- The candidate must be strong in testing HTTP/HTTPS, JDBC, SOAP / REST Web Services using JMeter.
- Creating Test plan, test cases for the performance, load, scale, longevity testing.
- Familiar in working with application deployed in various Linux Operating Systems.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!