Senior SOC Analyst
Full Job Description
You will play a critical role in our 24-hour Security Operations Center. Our organisation is dedicated to providing the greatest digital experience possible for the world’s largest e-commerce companies. Your work will have an influence on hundreds of millions of internet consumers. You will work full-time at one of our India offices or from home, as part of the GIST (Global Information Security & Technology) group.
- Monitor, assess, and escalate security/system logs for events, operational irregularities, and potential incidents.
- Uses security dashboards to spot odd behaviour
- Cloud infrastructure security monitoring
- Keeping an eye on the threat/vulnerability landscape.
- Participate in active incident response
- Execute SOPs
- Create and track security event tickets.
Our expectations from you
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal capabilities
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs, SIEMs, EDRs, etc.
- Cloud basics (AWS, GCP)
- Detect a recognised pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) disguised in distracting stuff.
- Adaptability to competing priorities
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.