Senior Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
Full Job Description
A Senior Software Engineer (SSE) – Machine Learning – will be responsible for the design and delivery of the company’s intelligent automation products, collaborating with engineering teams, product teams, and senior leadership. She/he will contribute to the company’s success by creating computer vision and natural language processing technologies that can be used to a broad variety of automation jobs.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Develop, design, and create enterprise-grade machine learning and non-machine learning products and functionalities
Examine the design and architecture, the source code, and the test plans.
Own products and features from start to finish, including requirement collecting, solutioning and architectural design, as well as creating, testing, deploying, and managing systems.
Interact with and cooperate with our high-quality technical and product development teams located across India and the United States.
How You Will Advance:
Soroco is committed to assisting you and your career. We will promote your growth by providing you with chances for professional development across numerous company functions. Joining a startup firm enables you to push the boundaries of what is possible while having a significant influence.
The ideal SSE is enthusiastic about collaborating with and mentoring high-tech software development teams that are tackling difficult machine learning challenges such as computer vision and natural language processing, as well as distributed systems, computer security, networking, and cloud computing.
The Following are the Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
- Between 3-5 years of job experience.
- Experience developing software in a contemporary object-oriented programming language of at least 3 years.
- At least two years of experience creating corporate solutions based on machine learning or deep learning.
- Bayesian statistics and machine learning expertise.
- Deep learning expertise in the areas of visual identification, detection, and segmentation.
- Extensive experience in natural language processing, including text embedding and sequence transduction.
- Extensive experience modelling data using generative and discriminative models.
- Experiential knowledge of graphical models, parameter estimation, and inference.
- Expertise in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow B.E. / B.Tech in one of the following fields – or equivalent – from a prominent institution in India: I Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics.
- Preference will be given to those with experience directing technical teams.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com