Senior Software Engineer – Platform
- Bangalore (India)
3-6 years of experience in Software Development with 1+ years working on distributed systems.
Full Job Description
We are building our India Engineering team. You get to work on a state-of-the-art Data Engineering Platform – Autonomous Data Engine that is deployed by some of the largest companies in the world to run business critical decision systems.
We’re looking for an Engineer who can find creative solutions to cutting edge big data problems. Person should be able to design, enhance and maintain our product pipeline by using existing open source technologies or by extending them. Most of these innovations will keep in mind the cloud based deployments and utilization of cloud services.
- Strong expertise in Java.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills.
- Should have a bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Motivated towards working in a startup environment.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (one or more of Map-Reduce, Hive, Pig, Tez, Spark, and Sqoop).
- Experience with cloud based services.
- An educational background from a college of repute.
- Full stack experience.
- Expertise in python.
- Design and implement applications using Big Data technologies.
- Design and implement distributed applications using cloud specific services.
- Implement Hybrid cloud approaches to handle data synchronization in between on-premises and cloud.
- Implement an elastic and server less platform for data warehousing, which can work seamlessly on different clouds.
Drop a line at email@example.com to set up your next adventure!