Senior Software Engineer (SSE 1/SSE 2)
- Bangalore (India)
5-7 Years of Experience
Full Job Description
We are leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings. We perform the entire configuration, implementation and delivery of enterprise software solutions. These are multimillion-dollar projects typically spanning 6 months to two years. Our customers include State agencies, Airports, large cities and counties, and major transit authorities who spend anywhere from $15K ARR to $3M ARR on our software subscription plans.
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
- Expert level knowledge & experience in Flutter is a must.
- Good knowledge on automated unit testing for Flutter.
- Should have a good hold on any one database. (SQL Server and SQLite is preferred).
Good to have:
- Experience in using web view for mobile app.
- Experience in NodeJS or Hybrid mobile app technologies like Cordova / Ionic.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is good to have.
- Experience in Microsoft technology stack (C#, Web API, SQL Server).
- Form a part of our Product Engineering Team of our award-winning flagship product
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment.
- You will be charged with designing, developing, and supporting some of the most critical features of the of Products.
- The ideal candidate will be excited for the challenge to make an impact and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24×7 reliability.
Write to us at email@example.com to get connected!