Senior Solutions Architect – Data / Compute – Site Reliability Engineering – $100K-$140K
Full Job Description
An ideal candidate will have owned the architecture and designed IT systems deployed at scale, have worked as a part of Center of Excellence, Innovation Centers etc. to investigate adoption of new technologies, have experience with multiple technologies, patterns and frameworks; and is able to figure out trade-offs between them, be hands-on, and can roll up their sleeves should need be to do Proof of Concepts and demonstrate technologies. Candidate should be good at identifying repeatable pattern and best practices, picking up new technologies & constant learners.
- Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- 10+ years as solutions architecting experience of large-scale systems
- Understanding of various design patterns like N-tier, micro-services, stateful vs stateless, request-response vs loose coupled vs reactive, batch/microbatch/real-time, etc.
- Proven experience on containers technologies in the industry (Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, DC/OS, ISTIO, Calico etc), micro-services and DevOps practices
- 5+ years design, implementation & deployment experience of advanced Containerized solutions
- Experience with Big Data such as Amazon Athena, Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Mapr and/or other open source technologies such as Hive, Spark & Presto
- Experience with AI & Machine Learning, Mobile development, Digital User Engagement, Media processing (transcoding) & delivery stacks (CDN, Players)
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- Exposure to Site Reliability Engineering techniques
- Active tech blogger
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected !