Senior Solutions Architect, Global Enterprise
Full Job Description
As a Senior Solutions Architect engage with some of the world’s largest corporations and numerous other teams to create highly scalable, adaptable, and robust architectures that answer client business challenges and accelerate India’s adoption of Cloud-based services.
You will be responsible for technical contact with a select number of significant worldwide customers. As a trusted client advocate, the solutions architect will assist enterprises in implementing best practices for developing advanced cloud-based applications/solutions and transferring existing workloads to the cloud.
You will increase cloud adoption and awareness among global enterprise customers. A solutions architect’s ability to tie technology to quantifiable business value is crucial. Additionally, you should have a demonstrated capacity for proactive thinking on business, products, and technical difficulties.
- Assist in the development and migration of cloud-based applications, software, and services.
- Develop and implement a strategy with the BD team to exceed sales targets in India.
- Educate customers on the benefits of cloud computing and participate in detailed architectural conversations to ensure solutions are designed for successful cloud deployment.
- Conduct one-on-one and group training sessions for customers considering or using our cloud services.
- Establish relationships with senior technical stakeholders to empower them as cloud advocates and improve customer experience.
- Support customers and other teams (service engineering, support, training) in India as needed.
- Capture and share best practises among cloud solution architects.
- Contribute to customer-facing publications (whitepapers, blogs, etc.)
What we expect from you
- At least 14 years of related job experience is required.
- 5+ years in Enterprise/Cloud Architecture.
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, or consulting Enterprise applications. Programming knowledge (Java/Ruby/Node.js/Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of analytics, AI-ML, and application modernization is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or math.
- Technical sales / pre-sales experience / architecting or operating cloud-based solutions
- Presentation skills – formal, whiteboard, large and small group.
- High level of comfort speaking to Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Cloud Architects, Directors, VPs, and CXOs.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Knowledge of Financial Services.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.