Senior Technical Architect
- Hyderabad, India
Full Job Description
We are a firm with a mission to help companies shorten the path from data to decision and empower customers to out-think and out-perform the competition. Trusted by more than 1,300 global businesses, our products deliver unmatched value in data integration and connectivity and in-process analytics and automation. We are a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time- to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications, with a low total cost of ownership.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical leadership.
- Experience with architecting and designing complex products.
- Excellent knowledge of software product development design and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring software developers from a technology perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP software – SAP
- Experience with architecting and designing products with a specific focus on secure and user-friendly intuitive interactions
- Experience in Docker hosting
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud/hosted solution is must (pref AWS)
- Experience in cloud migration
- Experience in SeriLog framework for ASP.Net Core
- Knowledge of OAuth is an added advantage
- Knowledge of AMQP such as RabbitMQ etc is a plus
- Able to address OWASP findings
- Lead the development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy, coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures.
- Own software architecture and design discussions, influencing decisions and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization.
- Help to hire and build high-quality Engineering teams. Manage and continually improve Engineering teams.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy from a technology perspective.
- Ensure a mature repeatable development process that delivers enterprise-class products, on time, with committed functionality.
Interested in this role? Write to us at email@example.com to connect!