Senior Technical Product Manager, Advertisement Platform – 50 Million Users
Full Job Description
We are building the next generation advertising platform which can scale for millions of users. This scale brings unique challenges as well as tremendous opportunities to define the insights product for our business.
The Senior Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for the technical vision, roadmap and execution for how mobile app publishers can most elegantly integrate SDK, APIs and get the most from our platform.
You will be hands on with customers, and internal stakeholders to define the features and roadmap that will enable success. Combining your experience and aptitude for working with both business and technical teams, you ll launch and scale products, and then lead their technical evolution through the full product lifecycle.
- You have 5+ years of engineering, product or program management experience in ad tech, preferably in building products on sophisticated distributed systems.
- Deep experience with SDK based mobile platforms. Direct hands-on experience with iOS and Android.
- You’ve written code, you’ve integrated SDKs, debugged APIs, you’ve navigated OS updates, pushed out builds, and published apps.
- You have stellar agile program management skills and have driven projects to successful and timely completion.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists and research counterparts to develop and implement scalable client architecture across
- Combine your understanding of ad serving technology with a new understanding of the unique challenges we face to build differentiated features and create a lasting impact
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers business, development and engineering teams – separate signal from noise, and proactively share your understanding and expertise with internal team members, working to build the knowledge of others.
- Be the internal champion who will develop and articulate the vision for our unified client ad platform to internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain roadmap alignment with the company s strategic initiatives
- Write product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org