Software Architect – Enterprise Product – ASP.Net MVC / C# – Hyderabad
- 65K - 70K
- Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Full Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join a dynamic team. If you have a passion for software development, a strong technical background, and a desire to contribute to high-performance and scalable applications, we want to hear from you.
- Architect, Design, Develop, and Test software for a financial reporting solution.
- Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code.
- Acquire functional knowledge of the software product we build.
- Acquire technical knowledge expertise of the software product we build and maintain.
- Contribute to the re-architecture of the application for high performance and a scalable product.
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture.
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Proactively fix upcoming bugs and solve technical challenges.
- Contribute ideas to product development roadmap.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions.
- Work closely with UX, Product Management, QA, and Backend colleagues.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development using C#, .NET Framework.
- Experience in architecture of applications in previous projects.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, JSON/REST APIs, WPF.
- 3+ years of experience with Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO / OfficeJS).
- 3+ years of experience with nHibernate / Entity frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with T-SQL and SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience with XML, XPath, and XLink.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure/Cloud.
- Experience with test frameworks such as nUnit, xUnit, and Rhino Mocks.
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development) and DDD (domain-driven design).
- Experience in web-based development with ReactJS/Angular, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Significant architectural expertise and experience.
- Significant expertise in testing and quality controls, including performance testing.
- Experience leading a software development team.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the success of software solutions, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!